Friday, March 27, 2009

My Creative Son!

Kevin loves to draw and one day, while I was gone visiting family with Claire, Patrick took Kevin to work with him for a few minutes. Weeks later he was cleaning out his desk when he came across these drawings. He brought them home to show me, because he thought they were funny and cool. In this one Kevin is jumping from building to building. When he gets to the highest one
he proudly exclaims " Me Kevin YA! ". This one is a picture of what Kevin calls a ziz bird. The ziz bird, Kevin says, is bigger then the world. The little round thing next to the bird is the world.


This one is of an evil villan Kevin likes to call Lord Syrde (see-rd). Lord Syrde is holding his evil lighting sword.
I love that My Kevin has such an imagination. He suprises me every day with a new drawing or story or game that he has made up. They are so detailed. He invites me into his little world and I'm happy to join him!

2 comments:

Krazy Kirbys said...

So fun to see your blog! Hope life is good for you and your beautiful family.

Manda said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love the things they come up with. Do you remember having an imagination like that? I wish I could remember how to escape into an imaginary world again. I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog! :) Now we need to get Anna & Doug to follow suit!